As part of the Prudential Group we're a strong and financially secure organisation with a well-respected name. The Prudential Group has more than 23 million customers worldwide, who between them trust the company to manage £427 billion of their money*. Prudential Assurance Company (PAC) is rated by independent credit ratings provider, Standard & Poor's as AA (stable), one of the highest ratings available. *as at 30 June 2013
The Prudential Group has been helping people plan for their future for over 160 years. Its size and experience puts it in a strong position to invest customers' money wisely for the medium to long term. The Prudential Group has around 500 investment professionals across the world, centrally co-ordinated by the Portfolio Management Group (PMG), which is responsible for high level investment decisions and managing investment risk.
International Prudence Bond
The International Prudence Bond is a medium to long-term open ended insurance bond that offers:
- Enhanced allocation rate of up to 102.5% of the net premium – no entry fees
- Choice of three With-Profits Funds, denominated in Euro, US Dollar And Sterling – managed by Prudential’s renowned Portfolio Management Group based in London, UK
- Loyalty Bonus of 0.2% p.a from the policy’s 6th anniversary
- Traditional life insurance: Death Benefit of up to 101% of the current policy value
- Opportunity to top-up the bond*, with the additional amount enjoying the same benefits You do not have to make any further payments into your Bond but you can do so if you wish, at any time. However Prudential International reserves the right to refuse such top-ups, at its absolute discretion.
*The maximum premium in a Fund (including any top-ups: additional payments that you make into your Bond after your initial single payment) is €1,500,000, US $1,500,000 or £1,000,000, per person. On a jointly owned Bond, each bondholder will be treated as having invested the full amount.
- Your bond has no set term