There are several reasons why our Spanish International Prudence Bond (SIPB) could be a good choice for your clients.
Why SIPB could suit your clients
It's a medium to long term investment through a life insurance plan offering the tax advantages of a Dublin-based bond combined with the following equity and managed multi-asset funds which utilise the asset allocation expertise of the Portfolio Management Group and offer a truly global investment perspective:
- PruFund Range of Funds
It can also offer your clients:
- Funds denominated in euro, sterling and US dollars
- A 101% death benefit if the assured is 75 or under, if they are 76 or over the death benefit is 100.1%
- A minimum investment of only £20,000, €25,000 or $35,000
- Funds featuring smoothing to help reduce the volatility of client investments
- A top-up facility from £15,000, €20,000 or $25,000
- Flexible withdrawal options (potentially subject to charges) so your clients can access their funds when it suits them
- A minimum allocation rate of 100%
It's an effective and efficient way to access a powerful range of investment solutions that cater for a variety of investor needs.
For more information on SIPB, please see the following documents or get in touch with your Account Manager.
|SIPB Key Features||IPBK10131|
|SIPB Fast Facts||IPBB10143|
|SIPB Statement of Charges||IPBS10135|
|Introduction to Prudential International and SIPB||IPBB10137|