There are several reasons why our International Prudence Bond (IPB) could be a good choice for your clients.
Why IPB could suit your clients
Our International Prudence Bond (IPB) is a medium to long term investment through a life assurance plan offering the tax advantages of a Dublin-based bond combined with the advantages of the following unique range of funds:
- Equity and managed multi-asset funds which utilise the asset allocation expertise of the Portfolio Management Group and offer a truly global investment perspective
- PruFund Range of Funds
It can also offer your clients:
- Funds denominated in euro, sterling and US dollars
- There is a death benefit of 101% of the full value of the units relating to the investment if the relevant person was 75 or under at the time the investment was made. The death benefit is 100.1% of the cash-in value of the bond if the relevant person was 76 or over when the investment was made. Here "relevant person" refers to the oldest person covered if the life cover is payable when the first person dies or the youngest person covered if the life cover is payable when the last person dies.
- A minimum investment of only £20,000, €25,000 or $35,000
- A minimum allocation rate of 100%
- An Annual Growth Reward - which enhances the growth potential of their investment by adding an extra 0.1% of the bond value from the end of year one, where no regular or partial withdrawals are made
- Funds featuring smoothing to help reduce the volatility of client investments
- A top-up facility from £15,000, €20,000 or $25,000
- Flexible withdrawal options (potentially subject to charges) so your clients can access their funds when it suits them
- 20 free switches in any 12-month rolling period
It's an effective and efficient way to access a powerful range of investment solutions that cater for a variety of investor needs.
For more information on IPB, please see the following documents or get in touch with your Account Manager.
|IPB Key Features (Life Assured)||IPBK10164|
|IPB Key Features (Capital Redemption)||IPBK10165|
|IPB Fast Facts||IPBB10032|
|IPB Statement of Charges (Life Assured)||IPBM10158|
|IPB Statement of Charges (Capital Redemption)||IPBM10160|
|A Guide to IPB||IPBB10044|