There are several reasons why our International Prudence Bond (IPB) could be a good choice for your clients.
Why IPB could suit your clients
Our International Prudence Bond (IPB) is a medium to long term investment through a life insurance plan offering the tax advantages of a Dublin-based bond combined with the following unique range of funds:
- Equity and managed multi-asset funds which utilise the asset allocation expertise of the Portfolio Management Group and offer a truly global investment perspective
- PruFund Range of Funds
It can also offer your clients:
- Funds denominated in euro, sterling and US dollars
- A 101% death benefit if the assured is 75 or under, if they are 76 or over the death benefit is 100.1%
- A minimum investment of only £20,000, €25,000 or $35,000
- A minimum allocation rate of 100%
- An Annual Growth Reward - which enhances the growth potential of their investment by adding an extra 0.1% of the bond value from the end of year one, where no regular or partial withdrawals are made
- Funds featuring smoothing to help reduce the volatility of client investments
- A top-up facility from £15,000, €20,000 or $25,000
- Flexible withdrawal options (potentially subject to charges) so your clients can access their funds when it suits them
- 20 free switches in any 12-month rolling period
It's an effective and efficient way to access a powerful range of investment solutions that cater for a variety of investor needs.
For more information on IPB, please see the following documents or get in touch with your Account Manager.
|IPB Key Features (Life Assured)||IPBK10164|
|IPB Key Features (Capital Redemption)||IPBK10165|
|IPB Fast Facts||IPBB10032|
|IPB Statement of Charges (Life Assured)||IPBM10158|
|IPB Statement of Charges (Capital Redemption)||IPBM10160|
|A Guide to IPB||IPBB10044|